Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Anton P. Frasier

I'm 5'6", 160, brown skin, brown eyes, clean cut. I was living in Las Vegas, Nevada, but I think I might stay here in Delaware when I come home. I'll have a picture posted shortly. I try to enjoy life tot he fullest, and love to travel. Yes I am single at the moment. I'm very big on honesty and loyalty. I believe that in order to have a healthy relationship, it is best to be friends first. Looks don't really matter much to me. I'm looking for someone exciting yet focused. I don't have any children but I do want some one day. I'm 24 years old. Age is not a big deal either, as long a you're of legal age. I'm very athletic. I workout and read often. I used to model. I might get back into it one day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Anton P. Frasier
Sex: Male
Race: African American
Seeking: Women
Birthday: 11-04-1982
Religion: Christian
Convicted of: Assault 2nd
Release Date: 7-30-2008 (around)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Band: Sugafree

Please write me at:
Anton P. Frasier
#379376
1181 Paddock Rd
Smyrna, DE 19977

No comments: